Welcome to the second in my series of tips on how to create new revenue streams with a mobile app. According to an ABI Research survey of consumers, they found that, of respondents who downloaded a retail branded app…
- 45.8% had visited the business more often
- 40.4% bought more of the business’s products and services
- 30.8% encouraged their friends to visit the business
A mobile app allows you to reach your customers on their mobiles with Loyalty and Reward Schemes, increasing footfall and ultimately increasing your revenue. Create your offers with a variety of features including QR coupons and mobile loyalty cards, and then use your app to send messages alerting your customers to your deals and promotions.
2. Loyalty and Reward Schemes
Great for encouraging repeat business and increasing revenue by building customer loyalty:
- These are just like the card stamps you may have been given in coffee shops. You set the number of ‘stamps’ required to receive the reward (up to 20). Your customer’s mobile loyalty card is stamped when they present their phone to you and you enter a secret code.
- QR Coupons can be set to require a repeated number of scans, each of which is made at time of purchase or attendance. When the required number of scans has been reached, your customer receives their reward.
- Mobile apps are usually free to download. Offer a reward for downloading the App. This could be a discount or a free gift when they come to your store or event.
You can request a FREE DEMO APP designed and developed by FactorEstudio and Eazi-Apps. Find out more….