How to generate revenue with Mobile Apps (part 1)
Today, people use their mobiles/cellphones more than any other electronic device. The mobile platform is constantly developing, and is one of the most important, when it comes to promoting products and services.
- 75% of the world’s population are now mobile subscribers.
- by the end of 2014 it is estimated that more time will be spend on mobile internet use than on pc internet use, and
- in the UK alone there will be 38 million mobile internet users.
- as of June 2014, more than 75 billion mobile apps had been downloaded from the Apple App Store alone.
Mobile Apps provide you with a digital marketing and communication tool which allows you to reach your customers on their mobiles with promotions and reward schemes, building customer loyalty, increasing footfall and ultimately increasing your revenue.
This is the first in a series of blogs where I will be giving tips on how you can tap into new revenue streams with Mobile Apps.
1. Advertising and sponsorship
- Give your customers a reward for downloading your app and the promise of special offers and discounts only available through the app.
Mobile Only Offers
- QR Coupons are redeemed by scanning a QR code which would be presented by you.
- GPS Coupons are activated when a customer walks or drives into a preset GEO-fenced area, either around your venue or around a competitor location.
Advertising and sponsorship for local and associated businesses
- Your app can contain special offers not only for your business but also provides an opportunity to offer advertising and sponsorship deals to other businesses.
- Integrate adverts directly into your mobile app with AdMob and generate pay-per-click revenue.
Find out more about the design and development of Mobile Apps by FactorEstudio and REQUEST A FREE DEMO APP.